I am sharing this delicious recipe from Food Passage
This ranch dressing is smoky, tangy, and as spicy as you want it to be!
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup (lightly packed) cilantro
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce + 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (or to taste)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Process on high for about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or chill for an hour (or longer) prior to serving. This will keep in the fridge for a few days.
This southwest style ranch goes wonderfully with salads, wraps, and on chicken dishes.